For many, the absolute pinnacle of homeownership is when you are able to invest in a high-end property located in one of the local luxury home communities in your area. In addition to having a gorgeous home with lots of square footage and all the amenities you desire, living in luxury home communities can provide you with even more special features and benefits than you ever thought possible.
At Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Nancy Kowalik Group, our team of experienced realtors in South Jersey understands the many advantages of living in luxury home communities, and we would be happy to help you find the ideal property in one of these great communities. Our realtors know what types of amenities and features that most luxury homeowners are looking for in these luxury home communities, and we will work diligently to make sure you are able to buy the luxury home you have always dreamed of.
What Are Luxury Home Communities?
To begin, let us define what exactly luxury home communities are and how you can tell if the home you have purchased is actually located in one of these communities. It is important to note that just because you own a luxury home does not mean that the community in which it is located is a luxury community.
A luxury home could have all of the characteristics and amenities of any other luxury property, but there may also be a run-down home around the corner or poorly maintained streets that can wreak havoc on property values. This would not constitute living in a luxury community.
If your home is surrounded by other luxury properties and also offers community-based amenities as well as a well-structured homeowners association, you may be located in a luxury home community. One of the many indications of being part of a luxury home community is gated access, which provides security and exclusivity for the members of this community.
Luxury Home Communities in South Jersey
If you are searching for a property in one of the luxury home communities in South Jersey, here are some of the top communities in the area:
- The Reserve at Brookside Farms: 4 luxury floorplans for homes, easy commute to Philadelphia, short drive to Jersey Shore, low Homeowners Association (HOA) fees, less than 1 mile from intersection of Rt. 55 and Rt. 322, borders William Heritage Wintery
- Aviana at Park West: open space behind each homesite, beautiful views, 3 floorplans, lawn maintenance provided, fences permitted by HOA, Riverwinds Community Center with golf, swimming, fitness classes, rock climbing, indoor walking, and running track
- Whitehall Gardens: active adult (55+) community, low maintenance, beautiful wooded setting, 4 floorplans, 5-year tax abatement program, lawn maintenance and snow removal provided, community clubhouse, plans for exercise and billiards rooms, event space, bocce and pickleball courts
If you are interested in finding a great property in one of these or any other luxury home community in South Jersey, be sure to contact our realtors at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Nancy Kowalik Group. We will also have a thorough discussion with you about your needs and desires, and we guarantee we can find you the ideal property.
Luxury Home Communities in Tampa Bay
South Jersey is not the only location in the United States where you can find properties in luxury home communities. Tampa Bay is also a fantastic locale where there are plenty of beautiful homes in luxury home communities for you to choose from. Check out just a few of your options:
- Sanctuary Ridge: no Community Development District (CDD), low HOA fees, short drive to I-75, all Pasco County Schools within 3 miles, close to Lettuce Lake Conservation Park, Flatwoods Conservation Park, and New Tampa Nature Park
- Estancia – Ravello: playground, pool, hiking trails, basketball court, pennis court, fitness center, top-rated schools, close to Tampa Premium Outlets and dining options
- Waterset Cottage Series: community center, clubhouse, Apollo Beach Golf Club, pond, baseball field, pool and fitness center, 3 community parks/fit stations/playgrounds, dog park, close to The Greenway and Waterset trailhead, amenity center with courts for sand volleyball, basketball, tennis, and pickleball
- Eagles Cove at Mirada: offers coastal lifestyle, man-made lagoon, privacy, beach views, plenty of trails
Whatever your needs and desires may be, our team can certainly find the ideal property at one of these luxury home communities.
Luxury Home Communities in Manhattan
As many are well-aware, there are a variety of beautiful, luxury homes and apartments available throughout Manhattan. Take a look at these great options:
- The Rockwell: located on the Upper West Side, intimate atmosphere with energy from the urban space, entrance to 1 Train subway at doorstep, 24-hour lobby attendant, residents’ lounge (terrace, fitness studio, pet wash, music room, screening room, playroom, rooftop terrace with grills), close proximity to Riverside and Central Parks
- 121 East 22nd community: diverse layouts, contemporary aesthetic, up to 5 bedrooms per residence, private outdoor spaces, Gaggenau appliances in kitchen, Calacatta Paonazzo marble counters, indoor pool, landscaped courtyard, indoor/outdoor residents’ lounges, rooftop terrace with firepit and grill, private dining room, fitness center, screening room, children’s playroom, automated indoor parking system, bike storage, private storage, 24-hour lobby attendant, full concierge services
- Manhasset Crest: 19 miles from Midtown Manhattan, located on Long Island’s North Shore, social lounge, clubhouse, gated community
If these are of interest to you, be sure to get in touch with an experienced Manhattan realtor.
Luxury Home Communities in Austin
Austin has become a major tech center. It also has plenty of people looking for luxury properties are moving there. Here are some of the best luxury home communities in the Austin area:
- Breakwater by Toll Brothers: homes sites measuring 1+ acres, gourmet kitchens, ample entertainment space, minutes from downtown Austin, access to outdoor recreation
- Toll Brothers at Esperanza: home sites on .75-acres, modern architecture, ample space, spa-like primary bathrooms, small town feel but close to bustling city life
- Travisso – Capri Collection: close to Austin’s high-tech employment center, miles of nature trails, 9-acre amenity center, Palazzo Clubhouse (sprawling pavilion, firepit, tennis courts, pickleball courts, resort-style pool with children’s splash pad, fitness center, playground, tennis courts), full-time Lifestyle Director
There may be properties available in these luxury home communities, so be sure to get in contact with a skilled realtor in Austin.
Other Popular Luxury Home Communities in the United States
No matter what area of the country you are living in or want to move to, there are plenty of luxury home communities with properties available. Take, for example, these luxury home communities located throughout the United States:
- Los Angeles, CA: Viewpoint at Metro Heights, Westridge at Metro Heights, Hillcrest at Porter Ranch, Verona Estates
- San Francisco, CA: The Overlook, Twin Oaks – Arbor, Diamond Canyon, Emerson Park at Metro Crossing
- Atlanta, GA: Beckham Place at Morningside, Highlands at Vinings, Camber Crossing by Toll Brothers, Eloise at Grant Park
- Boston, MA: Regency at Glen Ellen, Enclave at Hudson, The Willows at Boxford, Edgewood at Hopkinton, Preserve at Emerald Pines
Our team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Nancy Kowalik Group is here to help you find the perfect property in a luxury home community. We also understand the benefits of living in luxury home communities, and we will work diligently to ensure you get to invest in the ideal house.
Our Team Will Help You Find the Ideal Property in a South Jersey Luxury Home Community
When you are looking for properties located in luxury home communities, it is vital that you know exactly what types of amenities, features, and characteristics you desire the most. You have a specific lifestyle that you and your family want to maintain, so the new luxury home you purchase must meet the needs of the lifestyle you have become accustomed to.
Our realtors are here to help you locate the perfect property in South Jersey and ensure that you have the most stress-free and risk-free home buying experience. We have knowledge of the local luxury real estate market as well as skills to get you into a new luxury home in a community that offers you all of the amenities you most want.
To discuss your ideal luxury home and the community in which it is located, be sure to give us a call at (856) 230-7077. You can also fill out the form below with the requested information. Our realtors will certainly be happy to send you a detailed response. We can’t wait to hear from you and get you started on your next real estate journey!