Inside Information: Top Mistakes to Avoid When You List a Home for Sale in Mullica Hill
When it comes to selling a home, there are lots of factors that need to be considered and steps that need to be taken in order to be successful. You will also find out that there are many mistakes that could occur when you list your home for sale in Mullica Hill, especially if you do not work with the right realtor who always has your best interest in mind.
At Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Nancy Kowalik Group, our team is dedicated to your 100% satisfaction. That is why we are happy to give you vital information and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals. This includes an explanation of the top four mistakes made by homeowners when they list a home for sale in Mullica Hill.
These 4 critical mistakes include:
- Enlisting the help of a realtor who makes unrealistically high promises concerning the sale price of your home
- Choosing to work with a realtor who discounts their commission rate in order to save you money
- Opting for a realtor because they are the nicest
- Relying on a solo realtor, expecting them to work harder on your home and to give you special attention
If you make these errors during the home selling process, it can be detrimental to the success of your home sale. For this reason, it is essential that you carefully choose which realtor you entrust with the sale of your home in Mullica Hill.
What Are the Repercussions of These Mistakes?
To give you some insight concerning the mistakes listed above, here are some of the potential repercussions of making those errors:
- If you use the inflated list price quoted to you as a way of obtaining your listing, it could result in fewer home buyers viewing the home. Remember, they are looking for the most house for the lowest price, and they will seek out a comparable and properly priced (cheaper) home. This can lead to a series of price reductions on your home and the potential for selling your house for less than its market value!
- Although it may seem like an attractive offer to enlist the help of a realtor who takes a cut in commission, this does not mean that you are guaranteed to make more profit from the sale of your home. Bernice Ross, a real estate consultant, has discussed this “Big Lie” in the industry. She explains it is crucial that a home for sale in Mullica Hill receives maximum exposure in order to sell for the highest possible price. If a realtor reduces their services as a result of lowered commission fees, this means your home will not be marketed properly. While you may be saving 1-3% on realtor fees, the lack of exposure could cost you thousands of dollars!
- Just because a realtor is nice, this does not mean that they will do the best job of marketing your home for sale in Mullica Hill and getting it sold quickly. In fact, your realtor’s personality should have very little impact on your decision to choose one realtor over the other. The most important factor is a realtor’s expertise. Vast experience in the industry will ensure that your home for sale does not linger on the real estate market and reduce its selling potential. Our team guarantees your home will sell fast and for top dollar, and you will be working with the friendliest realtors in Mullica Hill.
- A common misconception is that hiring a solo realtor will result in more personalized attention and more diligent work from the realtor. This cannot be further from the truth because solo realtors are often overworked and trying to handle too many clients by themselves. This means that you will get less attention, and the potential for details to fall through the cracks is much higher.
If you are considering listing your home for sale in Mullica Hill, be sure to avoid these common mistakes by enlisting the help of our experienced realtors at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Nancy Kowalik Group. We guarantee your home will sell quickly and for the highest price possible.
Contact Us for Help Listing Your Home for Sale in Mullica Hill
Do you want more information about the guarantees offered by Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty – Nancy Kowalik Group? All you need to do is give us a call at (856) 230-7077 or fill out the form below with the requested information.
We offer you free information about our home selling process and do not require an obligation from you to sell your home with our realtors. Contact us now to learn more!