We have all the best Cherry Hill homes for sale just waiting for a homebuyer like you! From new construction to foreclosures, we offer a wide range of homes for sale at unbeatable prices.
With Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Nancy Kowalik Group, you don’t just get all the best listings. You also benefit from working with top realtor Nancy Kowalik and her award winning team. You can be confident that you are in great hands when you work with us. We have helped scores of homebuyers just like you find their dream homes and we can help you too!
But we don’t just claim to be the best choice of realtor in the area. We can back up our claims with data. What’s even more is that we guarantee that we offer the best in services. We have several Home Buyer Guarantees available that give you peace of mind and risk-free buying.
When you’re ready to get started with our exemplary team, call us at (856) 478-6562 or contact us using the form on this page. Don’t forget to ask about our Home Buyer Guarantees!
Thinking about moving to Cherry Hill? Learn more about restaurants, things to do, and daily life in the area by reading our short guide living in Cherry Hill.
Cherry Hill Homes For Sale | Buying a Home in Cherry Hill
Nancy Kowalik and our team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Nancy Kowalik Group have all the best Cherry Hill homes for sale waiting for a home buyer like you. From new construction to foreclosures, we offer a wide range of homes for sale at unbeatable prices.
However, if you’re just starting your search for Cherry Hill homes for sale, you may not know where to start. In this post, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about Cherry Hill, including the job market, cost of living, how to find homes for sale, and key housing market information.
- Cherry Hill is a prominent township located in Camden County, New Jersey. It has a population of a little over 74,000 and has a mix of urban and suburban characteristics. Cherry Hill is considered a suburb of Philadelphia.
- Cherry Hill is considered a seller’s market. The average sale price of Cherry Hill homes for sale is $474,950. Most homes spend an average of 16 days on the market.
- The best way to find Cherry Hill homes for sale is to work with a local realtor who specializes in the area. An experienced realtor can provide personalized guidance and access to exclusive listings, including off-market properties.
- Cherry Hill has a positive job growth rate, with jobs in the area expected to grow by 27.14% over the next ten years. In addition, the unemployment rate is lower than the national average, at 2.8%. Cherry Hill has a higher overall cost of living compared to the rest of the U.S.
- Some of the top attractions, activities, and things to do in Cherry Hill include Cooper River Park, Cherry Hill Mall, and Croft Farm
Should I Live in Cherry Hill?
Cherry Hill is a prominent township located in Camden County, New Jersey. It has a population of a little over 74,000 and has a mix of urban and suburban characteristics. Cherry Hill is considered a suburb of Philadelphia.
The township’s name is said to have been inspired by the cherry trees that once flourished in the region. In the mid-20th century, Cherry Hill experienced significant suburbanization and development, becoming a sought-after residential destination due to its proximity to Philadelphia and modern amenities.
It provides easy access to the city while providing residents with a suburban lifestyle and a range of amenities and services. The township features a variety of residential neighborhoods, commercial areas, and recreational spaces. Cherry Hill’s proximity to major highways and public transportation hubs makes it an attractive choice for commuters.
Living in Cherry Hill is perfect for anyone who needs to commute to Philadelphia but doesn’t want to live directly in the city. It’s also a great place for families with young children.
What’s the Housing Market Like in Cherry Hill?
Cherry Hill is considered a seller’s market. The average sale price of Cherry Hill homes for sale is $474,950. Most homes spend an average of 16 days on the market.
Homes have an average size of 2,116 square feet, four bedrooms, and two and a half bathrooms. In recent months, the number of homes sold has declined from earlier months. However, a majority of homes sold above asking price, with only 15% selling under asking price.
Over the past year, Cherry Hill Township has seen a 27.9% increase in sale prices, indicating a growing demand for homes. The average price per square foot has also risen by 6.0%, demonstrating the overall value of properties in the area.
How Do I Find Homes For Sale in Cherry Hill?
A few of the most effective ways to find Cherry Hill homes for sale include:
- Browsing Online Real Estate Listings. Utilize online platforms such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and Redfin to browse listings of available properties. However, while these sites are a good starting point, it’s best to reach out to a realtor for the most accurate and up-to-date listing price information.
- Joining Forums and Social Media Groups. Join local community groups or forums on social media platforms like Facebook. These groups often share homes for sale, upcoming open houses, and neighborhood insights.
- Checking Print and Media Sources. Some homeowners and sellers may choose traditional advertising methods to market their homes. For this reason, it’s worth checking newspaper classifieds and local real estate magazines for property listings.
- Attending Open Houses. Attend open houses to explore homes firsthand and gather information about the local real estate market. Networking with real estate professionals and fellow attendees can provide valuable insights and potential leads.
Whatever methods you use, be sure to work with a local realtor who specializes in the area. An experienced realtor can provide personalized guidance and access to exclusive listings, including off-market properties. An agent’s expertise and industry connections can streamline your search. And once you find a home you’re interested in, they can help you submit a competitive offer.
Are There Luxury Homes in Cherry Hill?
Yes, Cherry Hill offers a selection of luxury homes for those seeking upscale living and refined amenities. Many luxury homes in Cherry Hill are located in desirable neighborhoods and offer a range of upscale features such as custom architecture, expansive outdoor spaces, state-of-the-art appliances, and smart home technology. If you’re interested in exploring Cherry Hill homes for sale in the luxury market, it’s advisable to reach out to a local real estate professional who specializes in high-end properties.
Are There New Construction Homes in Cherry Hill?
Yes, Cherry Hill has a variety of new construction homes for those seeking modern and recently built residences. New construction homes in Cherry Hill include single-family houses, townhouses, and condominiums. To navigate the new construction market and ensure a smooth buying process, hire a local real estate professional. They can connect you with the best home builders in the area and help you negotiate a fair deal.
What Are the Best Neighborhoods in Cherry Hill?
Brandywoods is a neighborhood of single-family homes in Cherry Hill. Most homes were built in the 1970s, and have an average size of 2,600 square feet and a lot size of a fifth of an acre. The average sale price for homes in this neighborhood is around $460,000.
The neighborhood has a population of a little over 1,200 people. Brandywoods is seen as a safe, family-friendly area. This reputation makes it a good option for those looking to raise kids. It’s also close to high-quality schools and is considered a walkable neighborhood.
Cherry Downs is a neighborhood of single-family homes that range in size and style. The average size of homes is 2,000 square feet to over 2,100 square feet, and they sell anywhere between $399,900 to $480,000, on average. Homes also spend an average of 73 days on the market before selling. Cherry Downs is a popular option for new residents because its location close to Philadelphia makes it a great place to live for commuters. At the same time, the neighborhood is far enough away from the city to offer a peaceful, quiet environment with plenty of green spaces.
Kings Croft is a neighborhood of townhomes that range in size from 1,300 square feet to over 1,700 square feet. These townhomes spend an average of 24 days on the market before selling, and the average sale price is between $264,900 to $319,900. Kings Croft is popular because of its convenient location and proximity to restaurants, parks, and nearby Philadelphia. It’s also known as a peaceful, quiet, and family-friendly neighborhood.
Springbrook has a variety of single-family homes that range in size from 2,000 square feet to over 3,700 square feet. The average sale price of homes in Springbrook is usually between $280,000 to $565,000. Springbrook is a more established neighborhood and is considered a safe, family-friendly area. It’s located close to a couple of golf courses, including the Kresson Golf Courses and The Legacy Club at Woodcrest.
What’s the Quality of Life in Cherry Hill?
Cherry Hill is known for high-quality schools. The township has many public, private, and charter school options. The student-teacher ratio is 13 to 1, and the district spends an average of $17,271 per student, which is more than the average amount spent in the U.S.
There are several universities close to Cherry Hill that offer higher education opportunities. A few options include Camden County College, Rutgers University, and the University of Pennsylvania.
Cherry Hill has a positive job growth rate, with jobs in the area expected to grow by 27.14% over the next ten years. In addition, the unemployment rate is lower than the national average, at 2.8%. The average individual income is $53,053 and the average household income is $107,341.
The top industries in the area are business management, finance, technology, and engineering.
Cost of Living
Cherry Hill has a higher overall cost of living compared to the average cost in the U.S., about five percent higher. However, the cost of living is lower compared to the rest of New Jersey. The highest costs are groceries, housing, and utilities. Healthcare and transportation costs are lower than the average costs in both New Jersey and the U.S.
Crime and Safety
Cherry Hill has a violent crime rate of 12.4%, which is lower than the U.S. average of 22.7%. However, the property crime rate in Cherry Hill is higher than the U.S. average. Property crime in Cherry Hill is nearly 41%, compared to 35.4% for the U.S. as a whole. Overall, crime rates in Cherry Hill have decreased over the years.
Weather and Climate
The climate in Cherry Hill is characterized as a subtropical climate. Temperatures in the summer get as high as the mid-90s Fahrenheit and there is often humidity. In the winter, temperatures range from 32 degrees Fahrenheit to as low as the mid-20s Fahrenheit. Cherry Hill sees an average of 13 inches of snowfall each year, which is less than the U.S. average. The area also experiences an average of about 47 inches of rain a year, which is more than the U.S. average.
Healthcare and Hospitals
Cherry Hill has an average of 328 physicians per 100,000 residents, which is higher than the U.S. average. In addition, the cost of healthcare in Cherry Hill is about eight percent lower compared to the rest of the U.S.
The nearest hospitals in the area are Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital, and Cooper University Hospital. Some of the nearest urgent care centers are Riverside Urgent Care, Concentra Urgent Care, and PM Pediatrics Urgent Care.
What Are the Top Things to Do in Cherry Hill
Several of the top attractions, activities, and things to do in Cherry Hill include:
- Cooper River Park. This park is located close to Cherry Hill and provides opportunities to enjoy outdoor activities, like biking and recreational sports. It also has a boat launch, mini-golf, and picnic areas.
- Cherry Hill Mall. Cherry Hill Mall is known for being one of the first fully indoor malls on the east coast. It has 160 different stores and restaurants.
- Croft Farm. This historic farm was purchased by Cherry Hill Township and turned into a public park. It’s listed as a location on both the National Register of Historic Places and the New Jersey Register of Historic Places. Visitors can explore the park’s outbuildings and learn about the property’s history.
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens. This mosaic museum has two indoor art galleries and an outdoor garden full of sculptures. Visitors can view a rotating selection of artwork throughout the year or take a workshop.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art. Visitors to this museum can view over 240,000 pieces of art from different time periods, spread across 200 different galleries. There are also restaurants, cafes, and gift shops throughout the museum.
How Can I Find the Best Homes in Cherry Hill?
If you want to find the best Cherry Hill homes for sale, you’ll need a realtor who understands the housing market. Nearly every realtor promises they can help you find your dream home at a great price– but not every realtor can deliver.
You can be confident that you are in great hands when you work with us. We have helped scores of homebuyers just like you find their dream homes and we can help you too.
But we don’t just claim to be the best choice of realtor in the area– we have hundreds of five-star reviews from satisfied clients. When you hire us, you can be confident you’re working with one of the top realtors in South Jersey and her award-winning team.
In addition, working with us means you get to join our unique VIP Buyer Program, which gives you access to our buyer guarantees, such as our Buy it Back Guarantee and Buyer Cancellation Guarantee. You’ll also get other resources to help you find Cherry Hill homes for sale, such as free educational tools
When you’re ready to get started with our team at Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Nancy Kowalik Group, call us at (856) 478-6562. You can also contact us using the form on this page.
People Also Ask
What is Cherry Hill, NJ, famous for?
Cherry Hill is known as the commercial center for South Jersey, with many restaurants and shopping centers in the area.
How far is Cherry Hill from the beach?
Cherry Hill is about 57 miles to the coast, or an hour and a half drive.
Does Cherry Hill, NJ, have a downtown?
Yes, Cherry Hill has a downtown area. The downtown has local restaurants and boutique shops.
Is Cherry Hill, NJ, walkable?
Some areas of Cherry Hill are considered highly walkable, while others require transportation. Cherry Hill has plenty of public transportation options throughout the area.