Work with The Nancy Kowalik Group as an Office Assistant
Could you be the great assistant I’m seeking to work full-time and handle many of the pesky administrative details of running my growing real estate business in South Jersey?
Every busy real estate team leader gets buried with far too much to do and needs a very organized, detail-oriented assistant to help out in the office full-time.
I am the leader of the Nancy Kowalik Group, a rapidly growing real estate sales business in the South Jersey area, and I spend hours working late on all sorts of administrative tasks. This includes:
- Filing paperwork
- Processing new listings
- Adding prospects to my database
- Scheduling closings
- Directing incoming offers
- Updating my contact management system, which must be kept correct up to the minute
- Other administrative details that go along with running a real estate business
Hopefully, YOU can help make my headaches vanish by handling some of these details! Here are some qualities we’re looking for in an office assistant for our South Jersey real estate team:
- Are you someone who’s superb at handling details?
- A loyal, hardworking behind-the-scenes type person who always follows through and almost never misses a deadline?
- Are you so productive that your last employer considered hiring two people to replace you after you left?
- Know how to use the MLS as well as read and write purchase and sale agreements?
- A strong typist with good computer skills?
- A solid command of Agent Office or Top Producer-type contact management systems? Comfortable in a small business environment where priorities can change quickly?
- A super-organized, get-it-done type person who’s not shy on the phone with strangers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we should talk because you just might be the great assistant I’m looking for to help the Nancy Kowalik Group keep thriving.
This position is 40 hours a week, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. The pay is negotiable and our office dress code is business casual. I don’t care if you haven’t worked in a while, and you don’t need a resume to apply.
Think you might be the person I’m looking for? I have put together a report that details this job and all of the qualifications you need to be successful.
Simply complete the form below to receive a copy of the report with all of the details about this real estate assistant opportunity in South Jersey.